Ideal usage: Working with transmission jacks, oil drainers and tool chests.
*NEW* now with single sided manual lock release.
Clearfloor 2 post vehicle hoist featuring a lifting capacity of 3800kg. This Australian Standard WorkSafe design registered 2 post clearfloor hoist is designed for the home user, farmer or light mechanical workshop. The clearfloor design is ideal for working with transmission jacks, oil drainers and tool chests as the floor is completely obstruction free. A minimum ceiling height of 3.8m or above is required. The hoist features an easy to operate manual release lock from one side.
• WorkSafe Design Registered
• Clear floor design for ease of working with transmission or under jacks
• High quality powder coated finish
• 24V low voltage controls for safety
• Professional quality power unit
• Safety shut off valve
• Two stage asymmetric telescopic arms
• Two stage screw adjustable pads
• Rubber door protectors
• Single sided manual lock release
• Top limit switch cut-off
• Height overall: 3700 mm
• Width overall: 3436 mm
• Lifting Height: 90mm – 1930mm (with adapters)
• Lifting Capacity: 3800 kg
• Long arm extensions: 890 -1390 mm
• Short arm extensions: 740 -1150mm
• Power: 240V/50Hz/1Ph (15 Amp)
• Gross weight: 740kg
• Packing Size: 3700*540*600 mm (hoist) 770*240*340 mm (carton)
Use the form below to make an enquiry about the product or submit an offer.
We provide Australia-wide shipping. All hoists and equipment are shipped out from our Perth warehouse, directly to you.
Most of our shipments will arrive to the customer within 7 days or less. This may vary for places such as remote areas.
We ship most of our hoist and equipment products FREE when delivered to Australian major capital cities.