Ideal usage: Designed for the home user, farmer or light mechanical workshop.
*NEW* now with single sided manual lock release.
This baseplate 2 post vehicle hoist is ideal for lower height ceilings of 3.4 metres. The hoist features a generous lifting capacity of 3800Kg. The hoist is Australian Standard WorkSafe design registered 2 post base plate hoist. The overall height of 2826mm is suitable for lower height ceilings of 3.4 m high or above (based on a standard size sedan). The hoist is also ideal for working with vehicles that have a higher clearance such as small vans and SUV's. The hoist features an easy to operate manual lock release from one side.
• WorkSafe Design Registered
• Ideal for vehicle maintenance
• High quality powder coated finish
• 24V low voltage controls for safety
• Professional quality power unit
• Safety shut off valve
• Two stage asymmetric telescopic arms
• Two stage screw adjustable pads
• Rubber door protectors
• Single sided manual lock release
• Top limit switch cut-off
• Height overall: 3335 mm (inc. lock ladders)
• Width overall: 3436 mm
• Lifting Height: 90mm – 1930mm (with adapters)
• Lifting Capacity: 3800 kg
• Long arm extensions: 890 -1390 mm
• Short arm extensions: 740 -1150mm
• Power: 240V/50Hz/1Ph (15 Amp)
• Gross weight: 700kg
• Packing Size: 2850*560*600 mm (hoist) 770*560*340 mm (carton)
Use the form below to make an enquiry about the product or submit an offer.
We provide Australia-wide shipping. All hoists and equipment are shipped out from our Perth warehouse, directly to you.
Most of our shipments will arrive to the customer within 7 days or less. This may vary for places such as remote areas.
We ship most of our hoist and equipment products FREE when delivered to Australian major capital cities.