These car stackers can be used in domestic or commercial application as they are WorkSafe Design Registered. The hoist can be configued in stand alone or shared posts for space saving, ensuring the most practical and economic solution for your space. Safety features include multiple locking positions, chain levelling system, manual or electrical locking system. Durable polyurethane guide blocks on the carriages for low maintenance operation. The platform is manufactured with a strong wave plate construction, for ease of installation. Features high quality European oil seals. 24V low voltage control box for safety.
This car stacker has been designed with an extra wide 2200mm lifting platform, to suit most 4WD & SUV's and is also available with a 2300mm wide platform - model AutoLift AL-1132-230
• TUV compliant, which is the most authoritative certification in the world
• Low usage cost
• New hydraulic system which owns Ashkenazi structure (superior version)
• All-new designed control system
• Galvanized pallet
• Zero accident security system
• Dynamic locking device
• More stable electric motors
• Further strengthened main structure of the equipment
• Gentle metallic touch, excellent surface finishing
• Rich colour
• Strong adhesion
• Superior chains provided by Korean chain manufacturer.
• Galvanized screw bolts based on the European standard
• Unique hydraulic centralized control (optional)
• Modular connection, innovative sharing post design
• Laser cutting + robotic welding
• Unique optional single standing suite
• Vehicles parked per unit: 2
• Rated capacity: 3200 kg
• Available car length: 5000mm
• Available car width: 1850mm
• Available car height: 2050mm
• Drive mode: hydraulic cylinders
• Operation: Key switch
• Lifting speed: <60s
• Descending speed: <35s
• Power supply: 100–480V, 1/3P, 50/60Hz
• Finishing: Powder coating with Akzo Nobel Powder
• Pump motor power: 2.2Kw
• Pump flow: 2.6 ML/r
• Pump working pressure: 16-17MPa Italian
• Hydraulic cylinder: Aston seals L-HV
• Hydraulic oil: 46#
• Lifting chain: /
• Balance chain: LH1066
Use the form below to make an enquiry about the product or submit an offer.
We provide Australia-wide shipping. All hoists and equipment are shipped out from our Perth warehouse, directly to you.
Most of our shipments will arrive to the customer within 7 days or less. This may vary for places such as remote areas.
We ship most of our hoist and equipment products FREE when delivered to Australian major capital cities.