Ideal usage: Automotive workshop
This drive on, drive off fixed scissor hoist features a heavy duty 3000kg lifting capacity. Its space saving design does not compromise its ability to provide easy access for underbody repair with its open platform. The Australian Standard WorkSafe design registered hoist features a massive 2 metre lifting height with extendable platforms and easy to remove drive on ramps. The extra heavy duty powerful scissor structure features four hydraulic cylinders for a smooth and synchronised lift. The safety locks are air operated and feature multiple locking positions. The safety locks are air operated and feature multiple locking positions. The can be operated with manual push button, for up and down or operated by a cable remote control.
• WorkSafe Design Registered
• Full rise, drive on, drive off scissor lift with low profile ramps
• Extendable platform
• 4 cylinder (2 master & 2 slave)
• Ideal for low profile vehicles, 110 mm lowered height
• East to install above ground installation
• Open platform for ease of servicing.
• 24V low voltage control box
• Perfect for tyre & brake work, vehicle inspections and general service
• Lifting capacity: 3000 kg
• Lifting height: 1800 mm
• Minimum height: 110 mm
• Lifting time: 50 sec
• Width overall: 2100 mm
• Length overall: 1465 – 2083 mm
• Rated oil pressure: 20 Mpa
• Air pressure: 6-8 bar
• Power: 240V, 1Ph or 415V, 3Ph
• Gross weight: 1045 kg
• Packing size: 1150*560*450 mm
Use the form below to make an enquiry about the product or submit an offer.
We provide Australia-wide shipping. All hoists and equipment are shipped out from our Perth warehouse, directly to you.
Most of our shipments will arrive to the customer within 7 days or less. This may vary for places such as remote areas.
We ship most of our hoist and equipment products FREE when delivered to Australian major capital cities.