Ideal usage: Automotive workshop
Australian Standard WorkSafe design registered for the busy mechanical workshop is ideal for tyre changing & quick service and is perfect for low profile vehicles with a clearance of 105mm or higher. The pneumatic operated safety lock is engaged automatically when the hoist has been raised, while the torsion bars at bottom ensure stability and perfect synchronization. Extendable drive on ramps can be used as additional platforms for accommodating long base vehicles. The optional mobile kit features heavy duty castor wheels for easy mobility.
• WorkSafe Design Registered
• This mobile AL – 8803 is perfect equipment for tyre changing, quick service, etc.
• Optional mobile kit for easy mobility.
• Pneumatic operated mechanical lock engaged automatically when releases button.
• Torsion bars at bottom ensure stability and synchronization.
• 24V control for safety
• Extendable drove on ramps can be used as additional platforms for accommodating long base vehicles.
• Minimum height: 105 mm
• Max lifting height: 1000 mm
• Lifting capacity: 3000 kg
• Lifting time: 30 sec (approx.)
• Power: 230 Volt / 1 Phase / 15Amp
• Air supply: 6-8 Kg/cm2
• Net weight: 500 kg
• Packing Size: 197 x 155 x 56 cm
Use the form below to make an enquiry about the product or submit an offer.
We provide Australia-wide shipping. All hoists and equipment are shipped out from our Perth warehouse, directly to you.
Most of our shipments will arrive to the customer within 7 days or less. This may vary for places such as remote areas.
We ship most of our hoist and equipment products FREE when delivered to Australian major capital cities.