Ideal Usage: Professional workshops
Baseplate 2 post vehicle hoist featuring a lifting capacity of 4000kg. This Australian Standard WorkSafe design registered 2 post base plate hoist features three stage telescopic arms to the short arm and two stage telescopic arms to the long arms to accommodate a wider range of vehicles, ideal for professional workshops. The base plate design is ideal for servicing high roof vans and 4WD's which require higher clearance. The hoist locks are operated from one side only, for ease of operation. Features twin hydraulic cylinders.
• WorkSafe Design Registered
• Easy to operate manual lock release
• Economical and reliable
• Direct drive high pressure hydraulic cylinder for low maintenance
• Automatic arm locking system
• Power cable and hydraulic hose inside column
• Asymmetric telescope arms
• Low voltage control box can be purchased as an optional extra
• Height overall: 2766 mm
• Width overall: 3495 mm
• Drive through width: 2600 mm
• Lifting height: 110 -1925 mm
• Lifting capacity: 4000 kg
• Lifting speed: 50 – 60 seconds
• Power: 240V/50Hz/1Ph
• Gross weight: 690 kg
• Packing Size: 2850*940*450 mm
Use the form below to make an enquiry about the product or submit an offer.
We provide Australia-wide shipping. All hoists and equipment are shipped out from our Perth warehouse, directly to you.
Most of our shipments will arrive to the customer within 7 days or less. This may vary for places such as remote areas.
We ship most of our hoist and equipment products FREE when delivered to Australian major capital cities.