Ideal usage: Automotive Workshops
Extra heavy duty version of our popular AL-9500LS Clearfloor 2 post vehicle hoist. Australian Standard WorkSafe design registered and built for professional workshops, this hoist features a heavier lifting capacity of 4500kg. This 2 post hoist features three stage telescopic arms to the short arm and two stage telescopic arms to the long arms to accommodate a wider range of vehicles, ideal for professional workshops. The hoist locks are operated from one side only, for ease of operation. Full length direct drive hydraulic cylinders (no chains) for low maintenance. Also included in the AL-9500LS model are 4WD extension pads. In some situations the standard pads cannot make contact with the vehicle pick up points such as 4WD vehicles with side steps, light duty commercial vehicles with high chassis.
Our 9500LS with extension pads can accommodate these vehicles.
• Clear floor design for ease of working with transmission or under lift jacks, oil drainers or tool chests
• High quality powder coated finish
• Professional quality power unit
• Safety shut off valve
• Long arm two stage telescopic
• Short arm three stage telescopic
• Two stage screw adjustable pads
• Rubber door protectors
• Hydraulic cylinder covers
• Easy operation manual lock release
• Top limit switch cut-off
• 4 x 60mm height adaptors & 4WD extensions pads included
• Height overall: 3850 mm or 3600mm for lower height setting.
• Width overall: 3390mm
• Lifting height: 1950 – 2010mm
• Lowest height: 115 – 175mm
• Lifting capacity: 4500kg
• Power: 240V/50Hz/1Ph (15 Amp) or 415V/50Hz/3Ph (20 Amp)
• Gross weight: 830kg
• Packing Size: 2850*940*450 mm
Use the form below to make an enquiry about the product or submit an offer.
We provide Australia-wide shipping. All hoists and equipment are shipped out from our Perth warehouse, directly to you.
Most of our shipments will arrive to the customer within 7 days or less. This may vary for places such as remote areas.
We ship most of our hoist and equipment products FREE when delivered to Australian major capital cities.