Ideal usage: Designed for the home user and workshops
Move it around or bolt it down, this 4 post hoist has a generous 3500kg lifting capacity and is suitable for home or mechanical workshops. The 1950mm lifting height makes it ideal for vehicle storage. One of our most popular car stackers, this high quality entry level car stacker is designed for both car storage and light mechanical work. This Australian Standard WorkSafe design registered hoist has an easy to operate lock release handle located near the power unit. It also comes complete with two plastic drip trays, a jacking tray, vinyl dust curtain and 4 polyurethane castor wheels for easy mobility. Optional jacking beams are also available.
• WorkSafe Design Registered
• Easy to remove approach ramps
• Suitable for home or workshop light use mechanical work and vehicle storage
• Ladder lock safety system with “auto engage” locking bar in the event of cable failure
• Extra large slider blocks for added stability
• Easy to operate manual locking release
• Complete with set of 4 castor wheels
• Complete with set of 2 plastic drip trays
• Complete with metal jacking tray
• Complete with vinyl under curtain
• Height overall: 2237 mm
• Width overall: 2960 mm (with motor)
• Width between columns : 2350 mm
• Length overall: 4385 (without ramps)
• Lifting height: 130-1950 mm
• Top lock height to top platform: 1910 mm
• Lock under platform: 1800 mm
• Platform thickness: 110 mm
• Lifting capacity: 3500 kg
• Power: 240V/50Hz/1Ph (15 Amp)
• Gross weight: 765 kg
• Packing size: 4200*540*600 mm (hoist) 890*290*330 mm (carton)
Use the form below to make an enquiry about the product or submit an offer.
We provide Australia-wide shipping. All hoists and equipment are shipped out from our Perth warehouse, directly to you.
Most of our shipments will arrive to the customer within 7 days or less. This may vary for places such as remote areas.
We ship most of our hoist and equipment products FREE when delivered to Australian major capital cities.