Ideal usage: Mining and Automotive Workshops
Designed for the heavy duty Australian conditions, these mobile column lifts have a 7.5 tonne lifting capacity per column - four columns can lift 30 Tonnes and six columns 45 Tonnes.
The unique design allows each columns can be added at any time without upgrading the PLC, up to a total of 16 columns or 120 Tonnes. The completely wireless versions means there are no cables on the floor or communication cables between the columns, meeting all necessary workplace and mine site regulations.
Column lifts feature:
● User friendly operation for individual, paired & synchronised operation.
● Adjustable lifting forks.
● LCD screen with keyboard provide multiple settings and vision of lifting height, battery condition, mode type and troubleshooting within the program’s operations.
● Independent mechanical locking system & emergency switch on every column provide highest safety assurance.
● Pallet jack allows easy movement of the columns.
● Heavy duty hydraulic system and bearings on carriages provide efficient, & easy lifting.
The hoists themselves operate through a rechargeable 24V DC battery, which can operate 20 full cycles on a single charge.
• Heavy duty design for Australian conditions.
• Wireless version with battery and charger
• Columns can be added at any time without upgrading the PLC – up to 16 columns
• Save time – no need to connect or disconnect cables. No cables provide no trip hazards for operators
• User friendly operation through selector buttons on master controller for individual, paired and synchronized operation.
• Adjustable lifting forks accommodate the widest range of wheels without wheel reducer sleeves
• Pallet jack allows easy movement of the columns
• Heavy duty hydraulic system and bearings on carriages provide efficient, & easy lifting
• LCD screen with keyboard provide multiple settings and vision of lifting height, battery condition, mode type and trouble shooting within the programs operations
• Independent mechanical locking system & emergency switch on every column provide highest safety assurance
• Max. distance between lifting columns: 9m
• Height fully raised: 3655 mm
• Height of column: 2300 mm
• Width overall: 1100 mm
• Depth overall: 1320 mm
• Max lifting height: 1820 mm
• Lifting capacity per column: 7500 kg
• Battery capacity: 20 cycles (full charge)
• Charging input voltage: 240V AC
• Operation Voltage: 24V DC
• Lifting/ lowering time: 100 sec
• Noise level : Max 73 db (A)
• Floor equipment: 125mm concrete floor with F72 mesh level finish.
• Automatic stop when one or more columns have a height difference greater than 50 mm
• Net weight per column: 680 kg
• Packing Size: 1300L * 1100 W* 2260 H mm
Use the form below to make an enquiry about the product or submit an offer.
We provide Australia-wide shipping. All hoists and equipment are shipped out from our Perth warehouse, directly to you.
Most of our shipments will arrive to the customer within 7 days or less. This may vary for places such as remote areas.
We ship most of our hoist and equipment products FREE when delivered to Australian major capital cities.